Our 8' Wall with Door comes preassembled or bundled as a kit. It features a 36" wide man-sized door, 6" broom sweep clearance, leveling feet, floor anchors, and your choice of panel material (Panels NOT included - See below for panel options). The door contains Framing Tech standard door hardware, including: Large Strap handle, 3 Concealed Hinges, 2 Ball Detent Latches (optional locking latch available) and a Door Stop.
Call Today! Our engineering team is on-hand to help make any necessary adjustments to any design to ensure a seemless integration into your specific environment.
There are many types of panel combinations for the wall sections. The options below are the most common designs. For other options please contact us.
- No Panels - Is a complete frame assembly including the panel glazing material (T-slot Reducer - TSC10). This assembly is ideal for any customized panel material. Glazing material (TSC10) is designed for panel thickness ranging from 3/16" - 5/16" (4mm - 8mm).
- Mesh Panels - Is an assembled wall section with inserted wire mesh panels. The panel material is a welded 12 gauge steel wire mesh, arranged for a 1" x 1" grid. The mesh panel is then dipped in black PVC, coating the entire panel. This is ideal for perimeter walls that need to keep workers from reaching into machinery operation areas.
- Polycarb Panels - Is an assembled wall section with inserted clear polycarbonate panels. This is ideal for perimeter walls that need that extra strength for safety with full visibility.
- Polycarb/Valuebond Panels - Is an assembled wall section with an inserted clear polycarbonate panel in the top, and a white valuebond panel inserted into the bottom. This is ideal for perimeter walls that need that extra strength for safety with limited visibility.
- Valuebond Panels - Is an assembled wall section with inserted white valuebond panels. The panel material is an aluminum composite, which has a solid polyethylene core. This is ideal for perimeter walls that need extra strength with no visibility.
- Sintra Panels - Sintra is a lightweight yet rigid board. Made from expanded closed cell PVC, Sintra comes in various different colors. It's used in storefronts and office environments where there's more of a need for aesthetics than strength.