Aluminum extrusions & related assembly hardware sold directly from Framing Tech to the end user. Material fulfillment in raw, kit, sub/fully assembled, or installed at your location. In-house engineering support using the latest software from SolidWorks, bringing your concept to reality. In-house manufacturing includes 3d printing, long-stroke cnc vertical machining center, 4’ x 20’ 5-axis cnc for panel & plate fabrication, semi-automatic tapping, production cutoff (DRO), lathe, milling, drilling, sheet metal shear & brake, welding (Al, steel, SS), plasma cutting, paint-booth, etc.
- We partner with automation, robotic & equipment oem’s to refine our processes by developing standards & best practices in providing highly-aesthetic solutions.
- Quoting, information & material fulfillment in 24 hrs (or sooner) for most projects!
- Immediate availability of information. Call 585.464.8470 or email.
- We are a 21st century manufacturer offering solutions to age-old equipment challenges using state of the art personnel & equipment.
- Raw or bulk material sales of aluminum extrusions and their related hardware and accessories.
- Kit-form: Fully machined, labeled with b.o.m. and ready-to-assemble.
- Sub assembled.
- Fully assembled products – Shipped complete
- On-site installation by FT personnel and /or consultation are also available.
- Solidworks/SolidCAM 2021 – multiple in-house licenses in use.
- 3D modeling, rendering, technical documentation, structural analysis.
- Translate customer [supplied] content, from hand-sketches to any other CAD formats.
- Approval drawings sent for client review & sign-off prior to cutting metal.
- Assembly documentation sent with kits will have Item Balloons which correspond to strut labels.
- CAD (.stp) files avail for download directly from our site or also on 3D Content Central.
CNC: Machine Code generated by SolidCAM, MasterCam & HSMXpress
- Vertical machining centers
- Fanuc Robodrill
- Chiron FZ-18L – 2 meter (78") stroke, X axis.
- Maka PE70 – 6 meter (20') stroke, vacuum table + individual vacuum hold downs.
- This machine is for large format panels, plates, & profile fabrication.
- Flex CNC 2' x 10' 3-Axis vertical MAchining Center with a 4th, rotary-axis.
Saw-cutting of profiles:
- Semi-Automatic operation, up-cut function, 600mm (24") & 500mm (20") Carbide blade diameters.
- Air over oil hydraulic (controlled) feed rate, auto lubrication, L/R miter-capable.
- DRO's are via Tigerstop 12' timing belt actuators, accuracy +/- .005" <8'
- Manual chop saws, band-saws, portable saws (used on installs).
Vertical Knee Mills, dedicated vertical machining fixtures & Lathe
- Multiple manual knee mills (Bridgeport & Tree), dedicated fixturing for repetitive operations.
- Sugino semi-automatic drilling fixture.
- Turret Lathe
Durma 66 Ton x 8' Press Brake with CNC back-Gauge
WARDJet E-1530, 5' x 10' Waterjet cuts virtually any material
Holzher Horizontal Table Saw with bearing-sled feed
- 3ph Unisaw, Biesemeyer fence
Manual Shearing via Niagara (3/16" capacity)
- Sheet metal box Brake 12 ga x 72"
Multiple Welders for TIG/MIG, Aluminum Spool-Gun, Stick, etc.
Volumec JT3150 Tapping-Arm (M3-M16 Capacity)
- We can help concept your ideas & provide prototypes either virtually or in working examples.
- For new accessory ideas or variants to existing designs we can utilize our 3D printer for low volume production.
Installation of your project.
- From Consultation to an OSHA certified assembly team we can help you put it all together.
- Please send your S.O.W & we'll see how we can help.