T-slot aluminum extrusions & related assembly hardware sold directly from Framing Tech to the end user. Material fulfillment as raw-lengths, kit-form, sub/fully assembled, or installed at your location. In-house engineering support using the latest software from SolidWorks, bringing your concept from idea to reality. We partner with automation, robotic & equipment OEMs to refine our processes by developing standards & best practices to provide highly aesthetic solutions.
- Immediate availability of information. Call 585.464.8470 or email: Sales@FramingTech.com.
- Quoting & material fulfillment in 24 hours or less for most projects.
- We are a 21st century manufacturer offering solutions to age-old equipment challenges using state-of-the-art equipment & highly experienced personnel.
- Raw or bulk material sales of aluminum extrusions and their related hardware and accessories.
- Kit-form: Fully machined, labeled with an associated BOM and ready-to-assemble.
- Sub assembled.
- Fully assembled products – Shipped complete.
- On-site installation or consultation available by Framing Tech personnel.
- Solidworks – multiple seats.
- 3D modeling, rendering, technical documentation, structural analysis.
- Translate from a hand-sketch or any CAD format content.
- Concept drawings or models may be sent for client review & approval prior to cutting metal.
- Assembly documentation sent with kits will have Item Balloons with corresponding strut labels.
- CAD (.stp) files are available for download directly from our website or 3D Content Central.
CNC: Machine Code generated by SolidCAM, MasterCam & HSMXpress:
- Vertical machining centers:
- FOM Axel 5 – 5 Axis Profile Machining Center – 22kW, 24k RPM, 7.5m Stroke (operational Spring ’23)
- Fanuc Robodrill
- Chiron FZ-18L – 2m (78") stroke
- Flex CNC 2' x 10' 3-Axis Vertical Machining Center with a 4th rotary-axis (stand-alone)
Saw-Cutting of our Aluminum Profiles:
- Semi-Automatic 600mm (24") & 500mm (20")
- Air over oil hydraulic (controlled) feed rate, auto lubrication, L/R miter capable.
- DRO's are Tigerstop with 12' timing-belt servo-actuators, accuracy +/- .005" <8'.
- Manual chop saws, bandsaws (vertical & horizontal), drill presses, portable saws (used on installs).
AXYZ – 8’ x 12’ Panel & Plate, CNC Machining Center with automatic tool changer & separate blade.
Vertical Knee Mills, with dedicated vertical machining fixtures & manual turret lathe.
- Multiple manual knee mills (Bridgeport & Tree) with dedicated fixturing for repetitive operations.
- Sugino/Hypneumat semi-automatic milling/drilling fixtures.
- Manual Turret Lathe
Durma - 66 Ton x 8' Hydraulic Press Brake with CNC Back-Gauge.
Chicago Dreis & Krump - Box & Pan (finger) Brake – 12ga. 72”
WARDJet - E-1530, 5' x 10' Waterjet - cuts virtually any material
Holzher Horizontal Table Saw with bearing-sled
Niagara Shear - 3/16" Plate Steel & Wire Mesh (typ)
Multiple Miller/Lincoln Welders for TIG/MIG, Aluminum Spool-Gun, Stick, etc.
- Aluminum, Stainless, Steel, Plastic
- Miller Plasma Cutter
Flex-Arm: GHM-45 Hydraulic Tapping – Capacity: 1 ½” Steel
Volumec JT3150 Electric Tapping-Arm (M3-M16 Capacity) Aluminum