Aquarium lovers around the world are adopting aluminum as their material of choice when constructing their aquatic biomes. Our anodized aluminum is corrosion resistant and will outperform similar steel and wood frames over the test of time. The strength and versatility of our various sized profiles are perfect for creating a unique structure for your aquarium, regardless of size or weight. All of our designs go through a structural analysis process to make sure that they will stay standing for years to come. If you need any assistance with your design, please reach out to us and include:
- Size of the tank, including gallon capacity
- Preferred height of the stand (36" is common and is your typical kitchen countertop height)
- Do you need leveling feet or full horizontal lengths across the bottom?
- Do you need lower bracing for a shelf to house a sump / ATO? If so, what is the size and gallon capacity?
Additional available options include:
- Powdercoat & Anodizing Services (various colors)
- Permanent or removable side panels (Acrylic, Mesh, HDPE, ABS, etc..)
- Doors and Compartments
- Cable and Plumbing management options